4 Ocak 2016 Pazartesi

The moment when I start bringing materials which I found on Pinterest, I understood the importance of effective usage of technology. I sometimes work with my students on Google Drive when they have research homework and I usually bring pints  to classroom. I think I have learnt a lot from Ping 304 and I will go on learning new things about technology in ELT.
Some teachers may thing that technology is a kind of obstacle for teaching process but I just think that maybe they are afraid of being ‘visible’.Bad news: There is no way to stay invisible anymore due to clouds and other databases. Good news: We can get used to it and start to benefit. Yes, new generation pays much more things to visual images or vines but it does not mean that they are reluctant to learn new things. I don’t see teaching as a job different from marketing or engineering because student mind is an engine that shifts to different new things and we are businessmen/women trying to hold on market. To stay in the market, we must accept these changes and give up on single-headed way of teaching. Acceptance and getting used to it are what I mainly learnt from this course thanks to our teacher Hakan Sentürk.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder